Ring Bike Rail
This range of fit for purpose Class 3 secure bicycle parking facilities provides a convenient and economical way to park bicycles safely and securely.
Ring Bike Rail is designed to meet AS2890.3-1993 and AUSTROADS Guide to Traffic Engineering Practice Part 14 requirements, the rails support the whole bicycle enabling both wheels and frame to be locked with a chain, cable or D-lock.
The Ring Bike Rails can also be made to meet the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (DDA) thus removing the threat to the vision impaired who could fail to detect its presence with the use of a ‘white cane’.
Secure Bike Parking can help your project by earning Green Star Points.
Wheels and frame can both be locked to keep bikes safe and secure
- Economical and fit for purpose
- Heavy duty construction
- Conforms to AS2890.3-1993 Class 3 security
- Supplied with 2 anti-theft shear nuts or footing tie pins
- Optional cross bar to comply with DDA requirements
- Choice of materials and finishes
- Below ground fixed legs 180mm deep
- Above ground height 800mm
- Width 900mm
- 48.3mm O.D. pipe x 2.7mm wall
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Galvanised Mild Steel
- Powder Coated Colour
- Mechanical Polish #4
- Electro Polish