Hoop Bike Rail
The Hoop Bike Rail is part of the range of fit for purpose Class 3 secure bicycle parking facilities and provides a convenient and economical way to park bicycles safely and securely.
The Hoop Bike Rail is designed to meet AS2890.3-1993 and AUSTROADS Guide to Traffic Engineering Practice Part 14 requirements, the rails support the whole bicycle enabling both wheels and frame to be locked with a chain, cable or D-lock.
The Arrow Alpha range of bike parking facilities are Australian made, comply with AS2890.3 guidelines and go a long way in helping building projects earn Green Star Points.
Convenient and economical fit for purpose Class 3 secure bicycle parking
- Economical and Fit for purpose
- Heavy duty construction
- Bolt down base plates with 2 anti-theft shear nuts
- Conforms to AS2890.3-1993 Class 3 security
- Fixed below ground legs with footing tie pins
- Optional sign rail to meet DDA requirements
- Choice of materials
- Below ground fixed legs 180mm deep
- Above ground height 800mm
- Width 900mm
- 48.3mm O.D. pipe x 2.7mm wall
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Galvanised Mild Steel
- Powder Coated Colour
- Mechanical Polish #4
- Electro Polish